Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesdays

I have decided to take next few Wednesdays off from work to focus on spending time with Joe. I have 7 vacation days unaccounted for and we thought we might just spend them with him...either out to eat, at the park or back at our house. The weather is getting nicer and now some outdoor time is possible (I know it sounds weird, but we are in the equivalent of Spring back east since it is like the end of our worst weather..i think you get the idea).

So we have the van, we have the vacation time, and we have Joe able to get out, so off we go. Today we went to Jason's deli for salad bar, and ice cream for dessert (me only). Then off to Freestone park where we checked out the gym and the kiddie park. A nice relaxing day.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: