Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gravity 3D - oh yeah!

If you haven seen this space thriller yet, drop whatever you are doing and go to the movies right now.



This in not your ordinary sci-fi boarding flick ladies...this is a tear-jerker that will captivate the whole family. I promise if you splurge on the extra few bucks to see it in 3d you will not regret it. It had me INSIDE the movie the entire.90.minutes. Sure, there are gaping holes in the plot, but who cares. You are traveling right along with Sandra and George who are both terrific. Besides, no matter how busy you are, it will be a great diversion.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm I'm still not convinced, Dad....what was Mom's take on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it because it was something different/ and because Sandra B was in it. But try to see it at matinee prices (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it because it was something different/ and because Sandra B was in it. But try to see it at matinee prices (:

    ReplyDelete