Saturday, October 12, 2013

Visiting with Jamie

Jamie and I went up to see Joe today while G-ma watched Noah. We went up in the late morning and Joe was up in this chair and looking really good. He opened his eyes wide for our visit. That was of course after the aids had to change his shirt and everything else that had gotten wet from a bib mishap. He really is looking good, which may be temporary but we will take it.

Then we went back home and ran 3.5 miles. So much for a perfect day (just kidding). Jamie started out too fast and I was having trouble keeping up. She actually talked my ear off while I huffed and puffed and eventually slowed the pace. When we got back she talked me into committing to running a half marathon together in the future. Does this sound familiar? I had an epiphany while out...we have actually switched roles...I was the one that used to lead the running, now I'm being dragged. Ugh!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. "Dragged" is a very strong word. Thanks for all the fun. Jamie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha way to go both of you! I did NOTHING active all weekend. Feeling very lazy right now!

    ReplyDelete