Sunday, January 26, 2014

Orange you glad...

The oldest knock, knock joke in the world goes like this...

Knock, knock...who's there?
Banana.
Banana, who?
Banana, banana. Knock, knock...

who's there?
Banana.
Banana, who?
Banana, banana.
then...

Knock, knock...who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?


Well, I have gotten a little ORANGE crazy, lately...or at least it seems like it to me. First take a look at the pictures of my office, which at least the hard work is now done>















then I realized that i had purchased an iPad cover, AND a Kindle cover that were both ORANGE (well, not quite orange, rust really, but you get the point.)






Then we are back at the store looking for a stool to finish off the office and what do you think I'm attracted to? a stool that can have whatever fabric you want on it...like, yep. you guessed it.







and this? (no i didnt buy this one, but I am thinking about it. :0



Crazy right? or no? what do you think?







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: