Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bubbling up

Much time has passed but we finally went out caching this past week. It was more of a proof of concept to prove that we could get the GPS going, download or print out a cache to locate, and then actually do it which was the hardest part.

The weather was perfect for a walk and there was an easy one within 1/4 mile from our house...so off we went (after I spent 30 mins programming the GPS manually as I could not locate a cable). So off to Amazon I went to order one.

The cache - see title in pic - was a relatively quick find...so we enjoyed the walk most. To me the real accomplishment was getting out there and doing it. I'd like to bring our average up - to hopefully more than 1 per year!

Btw it took me way less time to order the cable on amazon than find the cache...I know why they named it after a jungle...they have it all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Somewhere in Gilbert, AZ United States

1 comment: