Saturday, October 16, 2010

Changes to the move blog

I am making a few changes effective after this post:

...I am removing the automatic email feature...this way you won't get bombarded with emails anymore...this also means you will have to check the blog...put it on your follow list or reader or just check it when you have time

...I have already removed the security from the site...it is now completely open to the Internet....this should make it easier for you to link to the page and see current posts.

Thanks for following.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked the emails... I was actually thinking of adding it to my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dad, now your blog changes when you post. I'm with Andy, I like the e-mails too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! we love the email updates! Don't cut us off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added your blog to my sidebar on my blog so I'll see everytime you update it without the emails.

    ReplyDelete