Saturday, October 16, 2010

Calvary Reunion

The men of Calvary reunited in an outstanding weekend at LBI last weekend. What an awesome get together!



The event was organized by Paul C and Bob G and was attended by Ron G, Tim N, Eric L, Dave I and myself...I feel extremely fortunate in that the date was selected around when I had a business trip to NJ.

The weather was great, the food was terrific, and it was great to see everyone. We cooked bacon and eggs with French toast for breakfast, went to the beach midday and barbecued ribs for dinner --- all in all we had a great guy time. But the best part of the weekend was the time we spent sharing our hearts...this is the kind of retreat that I adore.

God blessed the weekend immensely both physically and spiritually. I have only praise and thanksgiving for all the enjoyment, refreshment and encouragement received.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Dad- that is awesome! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time. Aren't friends great?! :)

    ReplyDelete