Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back in NJ

I'm having the privilege of going back to NJ for a business meeting this week...it is great to see friends and family. It has only been two months but with all we have gone through, both good and bad, it seems like a lot longer.


The agenda has been pretty full with work meetings on Thursday and Friday and breakfast, lunch and dinner with friends and family all week. The real highlight was to see Stephanie and Jeyson, since I haven't seen them in two years (not counting Skype of course). We had dinner at one of our old haunts... Franks pizza in manville.


The week will conclude with a Friday evening and Saturday trip to LBI to meet with Calvary friends from various eras...that is if Joe behaves long enough for me to finish my trip out. Vickie's dear friend Lynn was so good to travel out to AZ to keep Vickie company while I am hanging out with the guys. Heading home Sunday evening to 90+ weather.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Us Highway 202 N,Somerville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment