Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another trip to NJ

This week I had another trip to NJ for work. This is the second trip since moving. I'm not complaining since I get to see family and friends while taking care of business.

Besides work assignments I have visited grandpa Longo, had dinner with Harry and Chris. Thursday I plan to meet with Ed for breakfast, Fran for lunch and end the day with my own Mom for dinner at the skylark diner in Edison


...sounds like a lot of meal companions, huh?

I believe this is God's provision, since I have really missed family and friends most of all in AZ...as long a I keep having to travel it will not feel like I am away from you all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Somerville,United States

1 comment:

  1. Can't you drive down here & then fly out to AZ from Norfolk or Newport News?!?!?! Come on, Dad. We miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete