Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Next step in the job trail

I made it to the next level in the process of the job in the West Area (the work location can be any of our offices in all the western states, including AZ).....the call came this afternoon from the hiring manager.. Tracy wants me to travel out to meet him at HIS office in Bellevue, WA. So I believe it will be Tuesday, next week...pending travel arrangements.

As an aside, my old boss came to the office for other meetings today and paid me a visit. She explained that she doesn't have any openings but if she did she said I would be a top candidate. She did mention that someone in her group is looking to get out...but he/she must find a job in order to create an opening.

Oh, well...timing is everything, and we are definitely looking for God's timing.



No comments:

Post a Comment