Tuesday, November 26, 2013

10,102

Someone posted this link and I just had to share it because it is so consistent with my philosophy of Carpe Diem.

http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/this-video-uses-jelly-beans-show-you-how-much-youre-wasting-your-life-video/

You probably know that I have this countdown app on my phone that is set to my 85th birthday. Today it reads 10,102. It reminds me to seize the day, in other words to make every day that I have left on this earth count.

In reality I know that there is almost no chance that I will die on my actual 85th day. I might live much longer (my father in law just celebrated his 90th yesterday). Then again, I might die tomorrow...so that's why I use every reminder I can to keep me focused on time left.

Yes, yes, I do know that one I do leave here I will be in a much better place, but I want to use the time I have left to bring as many people with me as possible...not on my birthday of course :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment