Sunday, August 1, 2010

Up, Up and Away



Our day of travel has come...Mom arrived in Az safely with Joe's wheelchair earlier today, and Joe and Dad fly in the AM on one of these (a Leer 31A).

We expect the medical crew to arrive at 0700 Monday AM, and once Joe is comfortable on the equipment we will head to Morristown Airport to meet the flight crew for departure...I would guess around 8am takeoff???

To track the flight in near-real time you can go to www.flightaware.com -- just enter the tail number N32HH.

Please pray for a simple, safe flight and arrival at Hacienda.

2 comments:

  1. Bruce - tks for the blog info - I see u are about to land in KC, I assume to refuel. With approx anothe 1000 miles to Phoenix at 470 knots ur eta will be approx 2.5 hours after KC departure .... very cool ... praying for safe trip and Joe handling it well. Christa & I got the Joe's bed to the driveway. I left about 830. Christa had my number in case something came up .. but no call rcv'd, so all good .. Tk u Lord - Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see you made it! Can't wait to hear and read about all of your adventures in your new home!!

    ReplyDelete