Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Interview update

The job interview went as well as can be expected...rather formal, one hour, and overall no tremendous surprises. The manager is very nice and very easy to talk to. We exchanged questions and lots of information was shared. The trip was fine too, except that it was a lot of travel for a very little amount of meeting. It gave me lots of time to catch up on email and pray and think.

But I don't have a clue what the results will be. Tracy told me that there is a very large candidate pool, which means that he has plenty of talent to choose from to get the right person. For me that means lots of competition. I did not get the sense that I was "in" or "out" at all...just no real feel for it. He did say that they expect to have this all settled in two weeks, so that would be April 20th - I think there is a theme developing here on that week (LOL).

I am again forced to rely on the Lord...He has all the cards facing him, but he know what every one is from here to there. As I prayed on the way home I felt Him tell me to trust him. I was reassured that he will be with us right through this, and that he has the exact right thing in mind for us. So I will trust him, (not to mention he is the only game in town anyway ).

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the interview went ok. The last sentence in your post was great - He is the only game in town.

    ReplyDelete